This unique design was created by two U.S. Army Veterans who stood "Shoulder to Shoulder" with Afghan partners throughout the War in Afghanistan - dating back to Tora Bora in 2001. See the whole collection here (click).
The design features the Afghan flag colors, the mountain landscape, and "Shoulder to Shoulder" at the top and bottom (in Dari/Farsi). On the right sleeve of the shirt is the US and Afghan flag proudly displayed as they were on our uniforms.
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh