Jenny Loved Your Money Forrest Unisex T
Before Lieutenant Dan let his ole Alabaman trigger puller - Sergeant Gump - walk down the holy matrimony aisle with Ms. Jenny, REST ASSURED a conversation was had.
‘See the T Shirt below’ for the exact words that were conveniently kept out of the movie.
Lt. Dan didn’t survive tours in ‘Nam, alcoholism, and NYC women without learning a thing or two about:
1) taking care of his soldiers and
2) Gold Diggers
Here at ChummyVet, we ain’t afraid to share the whole story of the veteran experience, especially the GWOT experience, with the rest of the world. The gritty, tough love advice of America’s warfighters made this country great. And if you aren’t aware of some of these eloquent sayings, don’t worry, you will soon be reading ‘em on our T Shirts.
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh